OSL is a family of passionate and enthusiastic movers and shakers, over 5000 strong. We’re always on the lookout for awesome individuals to join our growing team. We are great people doing greater things, every day. Our promise is to help organizations drive sales through engagement by combining technology, process, and passion to create engaging experiences that drive consumer purchase decisions. WE REINVENT THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. We connect people to brands through superior sales and customer service. Some of the largest retailers and brands on the planet hire us to deliver solutions to customers, not sales pitches.
As the Project Coordinator your role is vast and varied. You will administer various projects and programs that support store operations and client needs. You will seek to find opportunities to improve operations and program efficiencies. You will participate in a fast-paced environment where problem solving, flexibility, organization and attention to detail are key. You will be comfortable to work in a matrixed organization with different program leaders.
A little more about the role:
- Execute and input into the project plan that will allow for the program to launch on time, to budget and exceed client expectations
- Develop business cadence to ensure all stakeholders (both internal and external) are engaged and aligned
- Support and/or manage project logistics including ensuring timely shipping of materials to field staff as needed
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current and properly stored
- Liaise with vendors to source and secure supplies needed for project execution
- Provide support to the Field Operations team and to other Store Support Team members
- Allocate and approve invoices to Finance for remittance
- Assist in planning and coordinating regional meetings, conferences, some employee travel requests, and conference calls as requested
- Complete administrative tasks as delegated by manager such as formatting and distribution of internal communications, presentations, reports, photocopying, managing catering orders, and support the maintenance of internal contact lists and our who to contact app and store dashboard
- Build strong relationships within all levels of OSL employees, OSL clients and vendors
- Participate in special projects and assignments as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, planning and prioritization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to proactively initiate questions, updates, or follow-ups
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience in wireless retail an asset
- Project management experience an asset
- Bilingualism a strong asset
A few Nice-to-haves:
- University degree
In addition to our great environment, we offer a highly competitive base salary, generous bonus/commission structure, employee development programs, 3 weeks’ vacation, and other comprehensive benefits. If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.