WHO IS OLLIE QUINN?
We do it all at OQ. (And we’re very humble about it.)
But seriously, when it comes to your eyewear needs, we know how to fill them.
We’re your friendly neighborhood optical, featuring fashionable frame stylists and eye health specialists. Oh, and we do it all at one fair, flat price.
Designed in-house with quality in mind, our handcrafted frames house locally cut lenses and feature thoughtfully sourced materials. All glasses start at just $185, including single-vision prescription lenses, anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings.
Wondering if that’s a good deal? It is. We believe that if it doesn’t cost us more, it shouldn’t cost you more. We also believe eyewear should be easy – not a convoluted process with unexplained practices or hieroglyphics on prescription pads. Our team is here to get your eyes in-check and your style set in no time. Anytime you walk into an Ollie Quinn boutique, you’ll experience a personalized eye care consultation and all-around great time with our friendly crew.
Our goal is to help each and every one of our customers create their own vision – whether that be with a new pair of glasses or a session in one of our boutique’s creative co-working spaces. Our stores are more than retail spaces – they’re places for community and collaboration, inclusive spaces where freelancers, artists, entrepreneurs and creatives can come together to share ideas, learn from one another and get the work done.
Our team is committed to helping our friends and neighbors achieve their creative goals, and even though we’re a global brand, we focus heavily on our local communities. Whether it be through co-hosted events, cross-promoted campaigns or charitable fundraisers, we love finding ways to support our local visionaries and make a difference in the neighborhoods our boutiques call home.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our nine in-house designed Canadian boutiques.
1. OUR OPTICAL SALES ASSOCIATES
– Ability to provide customers with a uniquely OQ service experience
– Exhibits an impressive knowledge of OQ products
– Be a living example of the OQ brand while working with the team to accomplish goals
– Going the next step for our customers
2. WHY WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU
– You have previous optical retail service experience
– You’re excited to work in a fast paced environment
– You like learning new applications and working in multiple platforms and capacities to support the company.
– You pride yourself in attention to detail
– You like to have fun, meet new people and challenge yourself
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We prefer our team in Square One Mississauga store to work a minimum of three (3) days a week with an hourly arrangement. This includes weekdays, weekends and public holidays. If you’re unable to fulfil this requirement, we kindly ask that you not apply.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted
Reference ID: Optical Sales Associate Square One Mississauga
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Expected start date: 2021-08-09
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $14.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
All customers and staff are required to wear a facemask. All surfaces, optical frames and instruments are sanitized frequently. Curbside pickup is available.
- optical store sales: 1 year (required)
- customer service: 2 years (required)