- Works closely with internal/external stakeholders to ensure operations meet our client needs
- Assist with program execution that will permit proper budget coding, on budget and exceeding client expectations
- Ensure all expenses are coded correctly for prompt payment
- Coordinate travel for training, out of territory sales activities and any other travel requests
- Complete administrative tasks as delegated by our team or client
- Build strong relationships within all levels of OSL employees and our client
- Participate in special projects and assignments as required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, planning and prioritization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to proactively initiate questions, updates, or follow-ups
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bilingualism a strong asset
- Minimum of 1 year of similar experience
- Working in a fast-paced environment
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.