The Merchandising Coordinator will support the execution of nationally driven programs, events and other local initiatives. Working closely with the Merchandising Manager and Go to Market team for Shared Service Clients as well as various internal and external partners. The Merchandising Coordinator will ensure all current and future sales, campaigns and marketing initiatives are effectively communicated to the field and to applicable stakeholders accurately, effectively and on time.
- Provides support to the Merchandising Managers in launches of campaigns, product launches, instore marketing strategy, special launches and events
- Develops tools and materials to support OSL and Client branding guidelines and the in-store execution
- Develops store communications to support merchandising, sales and marketing initiatives
- Collaborates with the Go to Market team to develop communications and go to market plans for all Merchandising, Marketing, and Sales initiatives
- Plans, communicates and ensures the timely execution of all merchandising initiatives and client communications around them (I.e. client reports, post mortems, photos, checklists, etc.)
- Maintains the systems and tools used at OSL HQ to track store attributes
- Responds to client, field and vendor merchandising inquiries. Maintains the Merchandising Inbox and supports the field
- Oversees the Demo device programs; distribution, tracking, etc.
- Collaborates with Training to create support tools for Product Knowledge, Selling, Marketing and Promotions (Flags, Price Files, Cheat Sheets, In-Store Marketing, Events, Contests – etc.)
- Manages the Planogram (POG) itself for all store formats; ensures it is up to date, accurately reflects the device assortment and promotional plan as outlined by Walmart, ensure it is error free and communicates it to the field
- Proactively identifies issues with promotions, planograms or other in-store Marketing and/or initiatives
- Develops and deploy a launch plan for any new product where required (Product can be defined as being any device, offer, plan, warranty, or credit initiative)
- Assist with creation of marketing materials (in-store POP, Digital signage, in-store videos) where applicable
- Coordinate the deployment of supporting marketing materials and manage the corresponding logistics (POP, Dummies, Live Demo’s, and Signage etc.)
- Work with the Communications/Pricing team to help support pricing/communications when needed
- Strong Operational and merchandising background
- Knowledge of online marketing fundamentals
- Analytics experience, strong knowledge of excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines are a must
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.