OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Reporting Analyst. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations the successful candidate will be accountable to provide focus on timely and accurate reporting of operations metrics to support Sales operations with ad hoc and cyclical reporting needs. Our ideal candidate is a skilled analytical professional who has shands-on experience with analysis and reporting as they relate to sales productivity in a sales environment. As an Analyst, they will be responsible to create and develop metrics, see opportunities in the business and help shape the vision for reporting and analysis at OSL.
- Work with the Operations team to determine the vision for reporting and build a plan to execute on those goals
- Work in collaboration with key stake holders to prioritize work and achieve team goals on time
- Support the team by producing reports as required, scheduled or ad hoc and collating such data to facilitate its interpretation
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the business
- Examine reports and produce accurate data
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy through regular quality checks
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of key financial and management reports
- Liaise with internal and external clients on reporting needs to find effective solutions
- Assist with new project opportunities to identify reporting and data system requirements
- Ensure data integrity by investigating anomalies in reported numbers from a variety of sources throughout the organization. This includes working with IT to understand any system issues or changes as well as investigating templates and adjustments
- Develop cross group and cross functional reports covering client needs
- Offer compliance, escalations, operational and supplier audits, data analytics
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- University degree in Business or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in Finance and/or business reporting and analysing with strong technical background (ability to learn new IT systems and applications as required)
- Experience in telecom an asset
- Strong excel skills including manipulation of pivot tables and knowledge of a wide range of formulas is imperative
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving experience with attention to detail
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office environment and Tools
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines & handle changing priorities
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Proven effective customer service skills with the ability to understand the sales mindset and motivating factors
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organization skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Candidate must be flexible to assume a variety of duties
- Candidate must be available to schedule flexibility
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.