- Verifies and keeps records on all inventory adjustments, both incoming and outgoing.
- Conducts and participates in various physical inventories and inventory reconciliation exercises to meet overall inventory accuracy goals for NLS clients.
- Investigates inventory discrepancies for NLS clients.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications (by carton, case or skews).
- Ticketing projects as required.
- Respond to all internal or client inquiries (via telephone, email, fax or in person) in a professional, polite manner.
- Support activities on the floor as required.
- Able and willing to work overtime as required in order to meet time-sensitive service level standards.
- Prior production and inventory control experience helpful.
- 1-2 years experience in a distribution, transportation and/or logistics environment is an asset.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Proven ability to encourage and motivate others in a positive manner.
- Excellent keyboarding skills; Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and experience using PKMS (Manhattan) an asset.
- Able to work with multiple systems simultaneously.
- Minimum High School diploma; College diploma preferred.