Flynn Manufacturing, a division of Flynn Group of Companies has been assembling composite panels, aluminum plate panels and unitized curtain wall for Flynn’s award-winning building solutions across North America. Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. Our Mississauga Manufacturing facility is currently recruiting for Warehouse/ Inventory Clerk.
“At Flynn, it’s not just a job; it’s a career.”
Why work for Flynn Manufacturing?
- Advancement within the company
- Paid Weekly- Direct Deposit
- Located on a Bus Route
- Day Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Overtime available as needed
- $100 Safety boot allowance after 1 year
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 6 months
- Adhere to Safety Procedures as laid out in the Company
- Follow Safe working procedures
- Perform daily safety checks on equipment
- Operating the side loader in a safe and efficient manner
- Computer literacy required
- Inventory checks
- Receiving and tracking of all aluminum and glass deliveries and entry into computer
- Responsible for delivering aluminum/glass to the shop and entry into computer
- Responsible for tracking and preparing material
- Any other duties assigned by manager including outside
- External certification in Counter Balance
- Minimum 3 years of forklift experience
- CSA approved steel toe boots
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com