OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The On-Boarding Administrator performs a range of onboarding duties in support of the Talent Acquisition team for their assigned client group(s). The duties include day-to-day administration of processing new hire information and employee data, participation in recruitment, ad hoc meetings and reporting, etc.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for on-boarding process (from offer letter to employee set up) and other new hire administrative tasks
- Communicate with new hires at least once a day to ensure all documentation and tasks are completed, answer any questions, and ensure the highest level of candidate experience throughout the process
- Prepares, delivers and follows up on approved offer letters and onboarding documents
- Reviews systems to ensure all new employees’ information is accurate
- Supports Talent Acquisition team through active participation in ad hoc meetings, training, and other project assignments
- Supports urgent evening and weekend onboarding support needs in an accurate and timely manner as required
- Acts as back up on critical processes
- Liaises cross functional teams including Training and Payroll teams to support business needs
- Handles confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Performs any other duties as required
- A college or university degree, preferably in business specializing in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources role in retail, sales and/or multi-unit operations an asset
- Knowledge of full cycle recruitment and best practices.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and supportive tone, attitude and work ethic
- Experience in using an ATS, HRIS, or ERP system (i.e. ADP and iCIMS) for maintaining records
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application to this corporate position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
KOHO has exclusively partnership with OSL to offer Instant Pay to OSL Canadian employees. They offer Instant Pay a free, on-demand pay solution. Instead of waiting for a paycheque every two weeks, you could cash out up to 50% of your daily pay, the next working day. In addition to Instant Pay KOHO is also a no-fee spending and savings account. They offer a mobile app, an everyday spending account, and a reloadable prepaid Visa card that helps you budget, save, and spend like a pro. You’d receive a link for an optional signup as part of our onboarding with OSL.