Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are an entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout the company.
- Properly and safely operate required tools both power/non-power.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to apply based on instruction. Ability to read a tape measure.
- Fully understand quality policies and have minimum or zero defects per unit.
- Ability to read and or interpret work orders and apply to task at hand
- Perform task within allotted RE time.
- Valid G-class driver’s license with clear driving record
- 3+ years of truck body painter experience required
- Knowledge of truck parts and equipment and truck repairs
- Knowledge of DOT/MTO rules and regulations is an asset
- Effective problem solver with the ability to understand issues and find solutions in a timely manner
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth