If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Project Coordinator shall provide project support and coordination of all business activity for the management team within the group. Align team resources and assist in the development and coordination of schedules and procurement needs.
- Support Ainsworth Power Construction Inc. management team with all project coordination requirements.
- Lead maintenance of project and contract documentation
- Set up project files and binders for new projects
- Support the operations team with submitting locate requests and booking paid duty officers
- Gain understanding of applicable contract unit rates, as-built drawings, and construction standards for various utilities
- Submit, track, and process applicable change orders
- Track/process monthly project billing submissions to Toronto Hydro and their auditors for internal projects
- Manage the financial health of our internal/subcontracted projects
- Manage the close out process for assigned projects (both internal and subcontractor jobs)
- Coordinate all purchase order numbers and order form requirements
- Assist managers with finalizing project orders
- Responsible for populating and submitting weekly time sheets and payroll
- Communicate with vendors and business partners
- Deliver and coordinate all procurement orders with the Ainsworth procurement team
- Support the team with administrative duties as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures
- Track/process monthly project billing submissions to Toronto Hydro and their auditors for our subcontractors
- Work with customers on coordinating planned power outages required on various projects
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: North York
Education and Experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience within the construction industry is an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with the ability to learn and navigate company software programs.
- Positive attitude to customer care and satisfaction.
- Ability to interact with customers and employees in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work within a fast paced environment, and prioritize conflicting demands.
- Committed to documentation and process.
- Knowledgeable in project management requirements as it related to coordination and support.
- Flexible yet decisive.
- A combination of education, project delivery knowledge and work experience will be considered.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l*Team Oriented Environment lCompetitive compensation lPerformance Based Bonuses l* Paid Training Programl*Group Benefits Plan lPromote-from-within Policy lVacation Policy lState-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools lExposure to Cutting Edge Technology l*