If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Opportunity to apply the accounting skills learned in the classroom and apply in a company. Work will be under supervision or the A/P Manager and the trainer.
Under the supervision of the supervisor / trainer, the intern shall perform the following duties:
- Moving Critical invoice information from one server to ERP server
- Accurate and timely movement of critical invoice information from once server to online server
- Classifying statements and moving them to online server
- Follow up on invoice movement status to ensure maximum discounts
- Accuracy and speed in moving invoices
- Identifying all different types of documents received in the server
- Following the rules for document rules
- know how to view different types of invoices and the critical parts of an invoice
Length of Internship: 8 weeks (2 months)
Education and Experience:
- Accounting diploma, post-Secondary education (in process or completed)
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning and prioritization skills.
- 1-2 years of direct experience in an AP capacity.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy with speed.
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems and internal controls.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.