Toronto Dermatology Centre is an extremely busy clinic specializing in anti-aging and corrective treatments including Botox, wrinkle fillers, laser treatments and medical-grade skincare.
We have an opening for a highly motivated, professional and experienced administration coordinator to join our cosmetic team. Working alongside our team of medical estheticians and physicians, the Cosmetic Coordinator will assist with facilitating the administrative elements of each patient encounter and visit. As the main point of contact in the cosmetic clinic, this role has a significant influence on patients experience and satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be an organized, dynamic, results-oriented individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a successful track record in administration or customer service roles.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Responding to email and telephone inquiries
- Patient loyalty, referral and retention program
- Patient billing
- Retail sales and sales support
Essential for success in this role:
- Exceptional customer service skills & selling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience in customer service, retail skincare sales or an equivalent service oriented role
- Knowledge of medical EMR software
- Ability to multi-task and work well as part of a team in a fast-paced clinical environment
This is a one year contract position with the potential to become a permanent position at the end of the contract.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time