Our company is an Environmental Engineering manufacturer located in Concord, ON and we are looking for Welder/Fitter/Fabricator!
- Day Shift (6am-2:30pm): $25/hr
- Weld and Fit products according to specified blueprints and procedures
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- Conduct initial inspections of product to ensure adherence to safety and quality
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Only Canadian Citizens, PRs, or valid Work Permit holders will be considered
- High School Diploma and/or Welder Trade certification (an asset)
- 3-5 years of welding and/or fitting experience
- Experience with either MIG / TIG Welding or & Fitting of thin gauge stainless steel
- Ability to use lifting devices and jib crane
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and priorities
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 40hrs / week
- Shifts: Day
- Salary: $25/hr
- Overtime: Paid Overtime (Weekdays & Weekend)
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Concord, Ontario (Hwy 7 & Jane St)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you reside in the Greater Toronto Area? (only local candidates will be considered)
- How many years’ experience with Fitting (reading drawings & tack welding) do you have?
- How many years’ experience with Mig Welding do you have?
- How many years’ experience with Tig Welding do you have?
Work Location: In person