warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $28.9K–$36.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Greater Toronto Area, ON.
Full Job Description
WHO ARE WE:
DCL International Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, diesel particulate filters for the air pollution control. DCL supplies to world leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofit.
Main Job Responsibilities
1. Accurately move inbound products to warehouse racks with printing the stickers and labeling according to FIFO principles.
2. Properly engrave the catalyst products according to work orders.
3. Proper and efficient product picking, packing, and shipping of work orders to various facilities.
4. Properly inspect filters according to need and urgency.
5. Conduct cycle counts of stock, non-stock, filter, L-SEAL and Fiber Mat items by daily, monthly and annually inventory count.
6. Weighing catalyst products and coated filters with data entry into system.
7. Accurately update the work order status in the coating schedule on time
8. Familiar with production schedule, filter schedule, work orders, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered and distributed.
9. Maintain accurate records of products that have been stocked and provide management with an accurate representation of inventory.
10. Operating forklifts safely and responsibly: counterbalance & order picker.
11. Organize stock within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing goods in their designated location
12. Organize warehouse space and keep warehouse areas neat and clean.
13. Order PPE, shop supplies, welding supplies, hardware, and production related items
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)