Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of online banking to include, but not limited to account setup, user entitlements, bank statements, and web administrator
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process for different divisions under VP of Finance’s supervision
- Manage deposit adjustments, petty cash reconciliation, and process remote deposits as needed
- Development of short-term and long-term liquidity analysis including forecast of future borrowings, capital expenditures, and operating expenditures on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the rapid cash mobilization and efficient utilization of cash within a well-controlled environment while minimizing operating costs.
- Function as the primary liaison between banks, departments, and business partners
- Ensure all prior day cash transactions are posted to the correct GL account through Treasury workstation.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Partner closely with Tax and Legal to understand legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and cash repatriation/concentration
- Resolve issues related to bank account and premium receivable reconciliations by closely working with the accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in finance, Cash flow forecasting
- Certified treasury Professional (CTP) would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, modeling techniques, and financial analysis.
- VBA or other programming skills preferred
- Liquidity and funding experience in a Treasury setting
- Experience with automated reporting tools (Tableau)
- Strong analytics, judgement, and good general business knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, able to partner across all functions and levels within the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Treasury: 1 year (Preferred)