Digitally-enabling the good work at UHN!
UHN Digital, Technology works with patients, clinicians, educators, researchers, and innovators to provide the digital tools needed to deliver exceptional care, conduct world-class research, and provide thorough education. We do this by unifying our digital efforts across the network, strategically investing in robust digital infrastructure, and ultimately embodying UHN’s Purpose, Values and Principles.
Overview of Department: Digital Education provides an array of training approaches that includes instructor-led, blended and online learning on a variety of clinical and scheduling applications for up to 7,000 staff and clinicians annually; with a robust post-training performance support tools. We offer a collaborative team environment with opportunities for professional development.
Overview of Position: We are looking for an individual with a passion for excellence! As our Training Coordinator, you will be an integral member of the Digital Education team. You are the first point of contact for our internal and external clients, dealing with clinicians and staff over the phone, face-to-face as well as through email. Our Training Coordinator may register up to 7,000 learners each year.
The principal responsibilities of the Training Coordinator include:
- Provide customer service to support clinical and business application training
- Assist learners to determine the appropriate course(s) and register learners through a web-based application
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries about training courses and schedules
- Assist with monthly Educator/Classroom scheduling process and liaise with team members in posting online course schedules
- Use booking database to schedule recurring, project, and ad-hoc classes as well as audit attendance records
- Maintain electronic training records including learner registration and course schedule
- Provide administrative support to the Education Team
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Updating Customer Service documentation
- Completion of a 2-year community college program in a recognized medical or business secretarial arts program, or recognized equivalent is required
- 2-4 years practical and/or related experience required
- Training centre experience an asset
- Excellent listening, collaboration, oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills including demonstrated ability to work well with multiple and competing demands
- Excellent problem recognition and solving abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office 2016 suite of applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Teams
- Ability to achieve results independently as well as fully participate in a team environment