VPC Group Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer specializing in converting chemicals and fibre into quality foam and nonwoven products for the home furnishing markets. A privately owned company, VPC Group is committed to creating a positive work experience for employees by providing them with a safe work environment and opportunities for growth. VPC Group has become a supplier of choice by committing to operational excellence, investing in technology, and being close to our customers to deliver exceptional service.
Vitafoam division is looking for Tow Motor Operators in North York, ON.
Day: M-F 07:30 – 3:45
Afternoon: M-F 3:45 – 12 midnight
Night: Sun 10:00 – 07:30, M-Th 12 midnight – 07:30
- Keep all manufacturing and shipping/receiving areas organized
- Adhere to all safety standards for each work station
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections
- Other general labour duties as required
- Ability to physically lift materials up to 50 lbs or 25 kgs
- Valid tow motor or forklift license is required.
- Must be able to read measuring tape in Imperial and Metric
- Must have basic mathematic skills
- Experience in either manufacturing or warehousing environment an asset
The company is committed to employment equity. Should you require accommodation please indicate your requirements and accommodation will be made available at any stage of the recruitment process.
The company thanks all those who apply but only those whose background closely matches the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Background checks are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.33-$19.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Forklift Operator: 2 years (preferred)
- Forklift License (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place