If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The technician must be able to organize work schedules and maintain job files. Candidate should be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the Electrical Power Distribution and Utilization in the Province of Ontario. Will be required to work in the field and office on various medium and high voltage projects.
- Organizing job files and reports.
- Job scheduling.
- Assist with field construction, testing and maintenance.
- Perform infrared scanning and detailed reports
- Prepare quotation based on the deficiencies from infrared inspections.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Electrical engineering/ technology graduate from a recognized college/university.
- 1-3 years electrical experience
- At least level 1 infrared technician
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and work as a team member on projects.
While we appreciate all applications we receive; we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.