Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide our clients with the latest and greatest technology and services for the best value. Our people are knowledgeable, passionate and go beyond expectations to delight our clients.
We offer the right platform and support for your professional growth and advancement. Join us today to launch your career with Canada Computers & Electronics!
We are currently hiring a part-time Customer Service Representative (Team Member) for our store located in London!
- Provide customers with excellent customer service by assisting customers with locating products and offering product knowledge
- Receive shipments and stock, unload stock
- Ensure that the products are merchandised to company standards
- Process retail sales transactions and maintain the cash area
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of retail sales and/or cash handling experience in a similar environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and numeracy
- Extensive knowledge in computer parts and accessories, and consumer electronics
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise which entails lifting
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)