· Ensure Production matrix are achieved through implementation of PM programs, proper calibration and synchronization of machines, proper verification of machine settings after set up/change over and communicate any machine issues with Maintenance, production and equipment OEM.
· Actively participate in all CI lead Line improvement projects and act as the main internal technical resource.
· Training of machine operators on ZIP Lines principle of operations, machine operations, troubleshooting, machine set up/change over and daily/weekly Operation PM program.
· Training of maintenance staff on ZIP Lines principle of operations, troubleshooting, machine set up/change over and daily/weekly PM programs.
· Coordinate with Maintenance Manager, Planner and Purchaser to ensure needed machine spare parts are keep on stock and replenish when used.
· Understand, apply and actively participate in the implementation of Company’s Food Safety Programs and Practices including BRC, HACCP, QA/QC and GMP.
· Understand, apply and actively participate in the implementation of Company’s Health and Safety Programs and Practices including LOTO, Personnel Safety Practices, Safe lifting, Working at Heights and Incident/Accident Reporting.
· Other duties as required
· Technical College diploma in Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing Process, etc. plus 5 years senior manufacturing operator experience or equivalent education and experience
· Millwright and Electrician Dual Trade Certificates
· 3 years’ experience in food processing or related industry considered an asset
· Knowledge of health and safety practices and food safety procedures
· Knowledge of AB and European PLCs and Servo drives
· Prior experience in high speed CPG or Food Manufacturing an asset
· Ability to observe processes, people and equipment activity to anticipate, identify, correct or prevent quality problems or production interruptions
· Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure completion with minimal errors
· Ability to train others in operations and routine machine care
· Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
· Electro-Mechanical Technical aptitude
· Millwright and Electrician dual trade experience
· Frequent lifting and bending are required. May lift 35 lbs on an infrequent basis.
Who is Club Coffee?
Capitalizing on its 100 year history, as a trusted business partner, Club Coffee’s goal is to be the leading, high quality, custom coffee roaster in North America. Our customer list includes some of the largest and most respected names and brands in the Retail and Food Service sectors. We take great pride in the fact our customers entrust us with their brands – we don’t compromise on the promised quality of what we do and what we make. Our customer base demonstrates our ability to develop and manufacture high quality products for sophisticated customers who value Safety, Quality, Cost and Service. Developing and maintaining strong customer relations, built upon common goals, interdependency and trust is an integral part of our success.
Visit www.clubcoffee.com for more information
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Industrial Millwright License (required)
- Industrial Electrician License (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place