Ability Fabricators Inc have been in business for over 20 years, producing high-end Stainless-Steel products for the Pharmaceutical and food-based industries. We are looking for a Stainless-Steel Polisher for permanent employment with benefits in Concord.
Stainless Steel Polisher
- Grinding, blending and sanding of welded stainless-steel assemblies.
- Conduct safety checks on equipment and daily maintenance in compliance with safety standards
- Identify out-of-spec conditions such as missing welds, miss-aligned parts and any other issues that may affect material integrity or cosmetics.
- Read work orders and tag or product as required
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Work in compliance with all OHSA and company standards, following all safety protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Min. 8 to 10 of Stainless-Steel Polishing
- Ability to read and Interpret English
- Ability to Operate Linishing Machine considered an asset
- Must pass practical shop test showing ability to polish Stainless Steel
- Safety conscience of surrounding machinery
Group Insurance Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
- Stainless Steel Polishing: 8 years (Preferred)
- Address Concord