Are you looking to turn your construction and installation experience into a more personally and professionally rewarding career? That opportunity is waiting for you at Griffenergy. We have outstanding opportunities for Installers to join our team.
_Please Note: Sub Contractors are Welcome to Apply._
Working in our positive team environment, you will be an integral member of a crew installing solar arrays at residential customers’ homes. You will help ensure accurate and timely solar installations, update Branch Managers on projects, and utilize best installation and safety practices.
As a Solar Installer, You will:
- Install roof-mounted solar systems
- Assemble the racking and solar array
- Assemble equipment and properly seal all roof penetrations
- Perform trenching, concrete work and equipment assembly
- Handle project clean up
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated team player with:
- Construction-related experience
- Ability to follow instructions, learn quickly, and know when to ask questions.
- Passion for success
- Experience working outdoors under various weather conditions
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Professional appearance and strong customer relation skills
You’ll experience the rewards that come from helping homeowners save money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and CO2 released into the atmosphere. Join us on our mission to create a planet run by the sun.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday