We are a renovation company that focuses on rental units in high rise apartments throughout the GTA. We specialize in complete apartment turnovers but also do work in occupied units. Mirage Renovations is looking for is a site supervisor with at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry and at least 3 years of experience with interior renovations. This is a FULL-TIME position.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry, with a proven ability to manage own forces and subcontractors.
– A knowledge of the wide array of materials associated with interior renovation
– Excellent communication, organizational skills and time management.
– Ability to foresee delays and construction setbacks.
– An ability to adapt to constant changes and minor impediments
– Proven conflict resolution skills
– A proficiency in Microsoft office (Primarily Word and Excel)
– Experience with Invoice 2 Go or similar invoicing software
– A valid full G Driver’s licence
– Their own set of tools
*Note: Experience with Monday.com project management software is an asset
– Manage multiple project crews at multiple sites
– Coordinate and supervise the activities of subcontractors on site
– Ensure all work is done on schedule and to spec
– Order and acquire material and set- up various jobs
– Ensure jobsite is left clean and organized
– Update Project Manager of job progress on daily basis
– Communicate effectively with a wide array of people
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- interior renovation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (Preferred)