Flynn Group of Companies is currently looking for skilled Silicone Pump Operator to assist in the manufacturing of pre-glazed glass Curtain Wall for Commercial Buildings
Why work for Flynn Manufacturing?
- Training Available
- Advancement within the company
- Paid Weekly- Direct Deposit
- Located on a Bus Route
- Day Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Overtime available as needed
- $100 Safety boot allowance after 1 year
- Competitive Wages
- Uniform provided after 6 months
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and RRSP
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to operate a silicone pump
- Has worked with various hand tools
- Can lift up to 20lbs
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 year experience working within a Curtain Wall manufacturing environment
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com