The trucking, shipping, and freight company seeks a manager (job “Title Operations Manager”) who will ensure compliance with regulations for the industry; direct, train, and provide leadership to all front-end drivers; attend and manage Health and Safety meetings to train employees on all safety issues; do monthly reviews financials and KPI’s; work with managers to achieve budget safety and growth; provide training on weekly tailgate topics; Develop strategies to resolve the misses and implement plans; Review the commercial and residential collections trip sheets for accuracy; other duties detailed for the position.
- The suitable candidate will enjoy a salary of $65,000 per year based on a 40-hour workweek, Statutory deductions will apply.
- Vacation will be two weeks vacation with pay after one year of employment
- There is scope for Advancement to the position of Senior Operations Manager, based on performance and added benefits to the organization
- A minimum of two years experience at a similar position in this type of organization is mandatory as it is expected that the operations manager will be able to the position with a minimum of guidance or training.
- A College or university diploma or degree in an appropriate discipline would be a distinct asset in helping to solidify the applicant’s opportunity
- The selected candidate will have shown to be able to exhibit attention to detail in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under the pressure of a large caseload
- Candidates’ suitability will also be determined by his/her excellent communication skills, flexibility, reliability, interpersonal and organizational skills
How To Apply
Please apply by email to email@example.com with attachments that demonstrate your attention to the details that should satisfy the information required to make an intelligible decision. Use the reference BSC-UD-23 to guarantee a response to your application
- Address Mulholland Drive, North York, ON
- Salary Offer $65,000.00 per year