If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth is currently looking for a Shipping & Receiving Specialist to support the effective and efficient operation of our North York warehouse.
- Receive & ship equipment, parts & software; Ensure document accuracy e.g. logs, bill of lading.
- Coordinate with staff, customs, brokerage & courier providers in line with prescribed procedures
- Expedite activities as required and resolve issues e.g. missed shipments, delays, as required
- Handle pallet jack, forklift and other tools and equipment in warehouse operations
- Coordinate material assignment for projects & customer jobs in line with business unit requirements
- Maintain clean/organized warehouse: Follow security, storage & cleaning protocol as directed by Manager
- Provide back-up for Tool Crib activities, as required e.g. issue & maintain tools, and record in JDE.
- Help with periodic building maintenance & grounds keeping as directed by Manager
- Comply with Warehouse, Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental and all related procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- 3 years working in a warehouse or distribution center environment
- Independent; Multi-tasker; Good communication; Organized; Results-orientation around heavy workloads
- Good written & oral English language skills
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l