Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to operate their wireless, electronics, and photo lab departments in certain retail locations across Canada and we are growing. OSL currently operates 350 wireless kiosk locations across Canada and we offer the services of various mobile service providers, such as Rogers, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Fido, Virgin Mobile and Chatr. That’s why we’re looking for a results-driven, hands-on manager to manage these departments and develop a team of talented experts to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
Here’s where you come in…
As an OSL Wireless Retail Manager (Shared Services), you’re key to our success. An inspiring leader who can help your store surpass sales. You’ll get to build your own sales team while managing operations and maximizing profitability. Reporting to the District Manager, you’ll make sure your locations are operating efficiently and expertly. You’ll be a coach who can inspire a team, have a passion for sales and a knowledgeable expert delivering amazing customer experience.
Good thing you have what it takes:
- 2-4 years retail management experience – in wireless or electronics, a definite asset
- Proven ability to drive sales and service, plus operational success via field teams
- Solid track record of managing budgets, forecasting sales, merchandising, and retail metrics
- Experience with recruitment, coaching, HR, and Canadian employment standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills – we’re selling communications!
- Good customer service instincts: bias to action, eye for detail, problem solver
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Serious income potential with a base salary plus commission and bonus
- Wireless perks (competitions, discounts, etc.)
- Personal in-store and online LMS training
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Flexible schedules
- Real career growth, recognition and development – we nurture talent!
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.