Atlas-Apex Roofing Inc. – Etobicoke, ON
Atlas-Apex Roofing Inc.’s Toronto Service Department is seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to join its team. If you are looking for a career in an environment where opportunities for growth exist this is the job for you.
Service Coordinator Job Description
Full-time position to assist with all Service Department needs related to customer service, supporting account managers, general administration and senior management. Handle service-related phone calls while taking detailed information pertinent to various service requests. Input information and create accurate work orders utilizing our proprietary Customer Relationship Management program. Create detailed service reports and costing breakdowns for completed work orders. Proofreading and formatting of service-related quotations and reports. Provide daily updates and correspondence with client base as needed.
- High school diploma minimum. College/University degree a plus
- Construction, building envelope or roofing industry experience, a plus
- Knowledge of various flat roofing systems: e.g. TPO, PVC, BUR, Mod-Bit, etc.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain professionalism with high level of integrity
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment (frequent interaction with internal departments, operations and customers)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Must be a problem solver.
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people, can build constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to work at fast paced professional level.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Competitive salary –based upon experience
- A comprehensive benefit program for you and your family
- Pension Plan Benefits
- A culture that is built on teamwork, diversity and passion for success
- Opportunities are available throughout the company for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals
- Excellent incentives
How to Apply:
To apply please submit your application directly through Indeed.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be called for an interview.
Atlas-Apex Roofing Inc. is a leading commercial/industrial roofing contractor with operations throughout Canada and the USA. With over 85 years of experience in the roofing business our success is measured on our ability to perform for our clients. Atlas-Apex has harnessed the power of technology, innovation and experience to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person