The Service Center’s Manager’s primary responsibility is to maintain and improve the financial and operational performance of the Toronto Service Center and Predictive Services. In addition, this role implements and enforces business and operational procedures to provide quality, cost effective responsive customer service.
- Ensure that Technicians reporting have the tools and the training to carry out all of their prescribed duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Motivate and communicate with staff on a regular basis to ensure productivity, efficiency and excellent customer service.
- Utilize the business financial tools and programs such as WebFocus and FX Service Centre to understand financial performance of contracts, WO’s, etc.
- Providing financial and operational reports, forecasts and other documentation when requested and required. Complete all reporting, forecasting and documentation requirements using MS Office tools. Attend ECAC Meetings with Finance, when required.
- Developing excellent working relationships with customers and ensuring effective customer communication from initial contact through up and until service or repair.
- Support sales initiatives and participate in reviewing and approving sales proposals, including – but not limited to – providing job costing and quotes as necessary; and using CRM to track those jobs that are being quoted without a Sales Rep.
- Assisting the General Manager in planning, developing, implementing, and managing Service budgets.
- Implementing and developing strategies to meet and exceed YTD performance goals and objectives as outlined.
- Hiring quality Technicians who possess the necessary skills, knowledge and experience required complete their tasks successfully.
- Managing the technical and financial aspects of individual Service projects by communicating with Service personnel and customers.
- Continuously monitoring the status of Service work to ensure scope and cost budgets of individual service contracts and projects are met. Ensuring that any customer satisfaction issues are identified and resolved immediately.
- Attend and actively participate in all Service and Corporate meetings as required.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures and processes.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- .Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
- 15-20 years experience in the electric motor service industry.
- Trade certification and asset (EASA)
- Understanding of ISO9001 process
- Demonstrate good people management skills
- Business management diploma/ degree and asset
- Effective customer service as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications; Excel is essential.
- Demonstrated coordination, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work within a fast paced environment, and prioritize conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate field technical employees.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l*Team Oriented Environment lCompetitive compensation lPerformance Based Bonuses l* Paid Training Programl*Group Benefits Plan lPromote-from-within Policy lVacation Policy lState-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools lExposure to Cutting Edge Technology l*