- Project management, job planning and execution.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with customers.
- Clear and concise report writing is essential.
- Work will include all aspects of high voltage power including substation construction, maintenance, testing, trouble shooting and analysis of electrical power systems.
- Power circuit breaker installation and maintenance.
- Power factor correction and installation.
- Customer relations
- Prepare and submit quotations as per customer requirements
- Understanding of system protection and protective device coordination.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- OACETT certified Electrical Engineer or Technologist or a electrician certified with substation experience.
- Industry related experience and a minimum of three years experience in construction and maintenance of medium to high voltage equipment.
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and work as a team member on various projects.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance-Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l