Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Mississauga, Ontario. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
**Must have worked on Angular 2+ version**
- Build new applications with .NET 4.x / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2012/2014 and WCF Web Services.
- Build and maintain Windows Services and console applications with .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2012/2014, WCF web-services, XML, web APIs.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software applications.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a full stack developer.
- 1-2-year experience with client-side frameworks and libraries (Angular 2+, JQuery and Bootstrap)
- In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2017 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012/2014 stored procedures.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to construct workflow charts and diagrams to illustrate concepts
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (asset).
- Experience as a lead developer would be a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Flow development would be a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)