Are you passionate about hunting for the best solution? Do you have an eye for spotting trends and opportunities? Are you looking to develop your career and skills in a position where you are challenged to produce tangible results and make a difference?
At Metro, we are growing every day! Join us as we embark on a transformational journey and be part of the pioneer team leading our supply chain modernization. It’s a great time to join our team! You’ll have the unique opportunity to:
- Work with a variety of systems and across multiple disciplines.
- Experience and deploy cutting-edge technologies—including digital solutions, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence
- Join a dynamic team on the path to forging and initiating the best supply chain integrated solution for our business
Here is a sample of what you will do:
As part of the Metro Supply Chain Modernization initiative, the replenishment analyst stands at the crossroad between Merchandising, Store Operations, Replenishment and Distribution Centres teams. This is a crucial cross-functional role responsible for managing, optimizing and execution of the replenishment strategy for store fulfillment.
- Release, complement and monitor system-generated purchase orders for stores, using the SAP sales forecast tool
- Ensure healthy store inventory levels and forecasts, reflecting proper seasonality /promotions / cannibalizations / halo effects
- Collaborate with and provide replenishment expertise to cross-functional teams, merchandising, store operations and logistics
- Act as primary contact for store operations regarding inventory, ordering and product flow
- Be at the centre stage of forecasts, flows, targets and the link connecting the dots between our Transport, Distribution Centres, Replenishment and Store Operations teams
- Use your inquisitive and analytic mind to showcase opportunities for improvement to various levels of the organization, including senior management
- 1-3 years of analytical experience (ideally in a Grocery Retail Environment) with emphasis on inventory management
- University Degree in Business/Engineering/Marketing/Economics
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Excel and/or SQL Server/Postgre SQL
- Good analytical skills and an eye for pointing trends, areas of improvement, and recommendations out of various data sources.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong customer focus, business acumen and a result-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision and a talent for managing competing and shifting priorities
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Rotating weekend/holiday schedule as necessary
- Occasional travel within the Ontario or Quebec provinces to stores/warehouses/head office
- Bilingual in French/English is required.