The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada’s premier private Members’ family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
- Greet members in person and on the phone, facilitate the flow of appointments and to make a positive first impression
- Efficiently book appointments to maximize schedule for stylists, barbers & estheticians as required and to promote all the services within the salon
- Responsible for workstation and the transactions generated
- Communicate appointment bookings and last minute changes with stylists, estheticians and technicians including nightly reminder calls.
- Escort members to service areas; prepare members for services and offer beverages or snacks
- Help to maintain supply costs and inventory
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of formulas for hair, skin and body care
- To assist members with gift packages, gift certificates, and tours as needed
- Complete confirmation calls 48 hours in advance of appointment, calling members if they may need to be rescheduled and rectify conflicts as needed
- Send/fax any correspondence, menus or package information as requested
- Retail, stock and be familiar with all products in the salon
- Monitor cleanliness and supplies including replenishment of supplies
- Meet service and retail revenue goals set for the department
- Other duties may be assigned
- Past experience in related area an asset
- University or College Degree or Diploma in a related discipline.
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent verbal, written, managerial and organizational skills
- Highly customer service oriented
- Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative, team oriented and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
- Expected to wear a club provided uniform
- Able to work independently
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter. We thank you in advance for your interest in our opportunity!