PC275 Realty is an innovative and service focused Real Estate Brokerage. If you foster an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in a full-time sales career, ask us how we can support you in building an awesome career in real estate.
PC275 Realty uniquely offers a “Fast Track Academy” program which is designed to run in tandem with your real estate courses and educate you on the ins and outs of real estate. You learn how to be a REALTOR® from tenured REALTORS®
Once you successfully obtain your Ontario real estate license, your earning potential can be broken into 3 levels entirely dependent on your personal work ethic. There are no glass ceilings in real estate.
- Top Level – average of $120,000 per year
- Mid Level – average of $70,000 per year
- Entry Level – average of $40,000 per year
- *These numbers are based on AVERAGES, actual individual earnings vary*
This is an entry level sales representative position and is ideal for someone who:
- Enjoys working with people
- Thrives in a team environment
- Has a strong desire to pursue a high performance sales career
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Client consultations
- Networking and personal promotion
No license, diploma, or degree are required to apply. HOWEVER, the ideal candidate will have a desire for a fully commission-based sales career. Candidates currently enrolled in the HUMBER College Real Estate Program will be given top consideration!
Apply now if you want:
- to enjoy working every day
- the freedom to make your own schedule, but be part of a supportive sales team
- the opportunity to continuously grow and expand your full-time sales career
Submit your resume to be contacted by our coordinator and receive an invite to one of upcoming Virtual Opportunity Meetings where you can learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
We are a full virtual brokerage that offers a unique customer focused approach requiring little or zero in person contact depending on our clients needs and expectations. We believe in making everyone feel safe.
- Address Toronto