Job Title: Sales Administrator
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Sales Admin Assistant to support our sales team in achieving their targets. The Sales Admin Assistant will be responsible for managing the administrative tasks related to the sales process, from managing customer inquiries to processing quotes and supporting the sales team in their day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask, and have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
With over 46 years in business, we provide dependable construction services to commercial, industrial, and multi-residential building owners and property managers in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. Our range of services include asphalt paving, concrete work, site work, landscaping and winter property maintenance.
We offer full-time, permanent, year-round employment. Competitive wages, benefits and RRSP Match are available.
- Manage customer inquiries and provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Process quotes based on information provided from sales reps
- Create and manage Purchase Orders
- Manage digital files and keep digital project files up to date
- Manage customer databases and ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Monitor sales activities and build and generate reports to provide insights into sales performance
- Coordinate with the sales team to support their day-to-day activities, including scheduling appointments, managing information sent by email
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure that marketing collateral is up to date and available for use by the sales team
- Support the accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable by ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and payment processing information is provided
- Assist in organizing and managing trade shows and events
- Provide follow up reports for sales reps and update system with updated information
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience in sales administration, customer service, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of sales processes and procedures is a plus.
- Knowledge of Maestro software system is not required but a plus.
- Open minded, flexible and paitent
- Eagar to meet challenges and find solutions
- Pleasant demeanor, able to get along in an open office group setting
- Able to find inefficiencies in processes and provide solutions on how to improve internal systems.
If you are a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for providing exceptional customer service and support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Sales Administrator position.
Salary range: 50,000 + (Salary can be negotiated based on experience)
Start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales assistant: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-04-03