Duties/responsibilities, include, but are not limited to the supervising the operations of multiple roofing projects. Providing the work force with direction and scheduling all resources needed to complete a project from start to finish, is part of the responsibility. Additional details of the job description will be provided at time of interview.
Experience in construction supervision is required, but is not necessarily limited to the roofing industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend job specifications and contract documents. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to clients, consultants, and other employees within the company as needed.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people, can build constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to work at fast paced professional level.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with clean abstract
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Benefits We offer:
- Competitive wages –based upon experience
- A comprehensive benefit program for you and your family
- Eligible to enroll in the company pension program
- Extensive safety training
- A variety of manufacture training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career
- A culture that is built on teamwork, diversity and passion for success.
- Opportunities are available throughout the company for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals
- Training needed to advance in roofing industry and more
Want to know more about us… check out our video
Atlas-Apex Roofing Inc. is a leading commercial/industrial roofing contractor with operations throughout Canada and the USA. With over 85 years of experience in the roofing business our success is measured on our ability to perform for our clients. Atlas-Apex has harnessed the power of technology, innovation and experience to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Superintendent: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person