Overview:It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us on this exciting journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that groundwork. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity.
OSL (Outsourced Sales Leadership) was established in 2012 in Mississauga, Ontario, to provide clients with customized designed sales solutions in retail, direct sales, merchandising and customer acquisition.
At OSL we couldn’t be more excited to partner with a globally recognized industry leader and Online Service Provider. To that end we are looking to recruit a Retail Sales Representative to help support this new client partnership. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work with an incredible global brand!
Are you an enthusiastic results-driven professional who wants to be in control of your unlimited earning potential? Apply to become a part of our OSL team today! In this position you will have the opportunity to use your winning sales strategies to connect with customers inside one of North America’s largest retailers! If you’re ready to pursue big goals and even bigger dreams, this is the position for you!
Location – this will be an in-person, on-site position.
CONTRACT – High possibility to go full-time!
A little more about the role:
- Engage with customers and provide a stellar customer service experience to everyone you encounter. Each customer will benefit from an educational conversation with you – building a strong brand loyalty!
- Work independently with a focus on maximizing sales and creating a stellar in store experience for the customer.
- Grow the business by achieving and exceedingly daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to sales, operations, theft, fraud, health, and safety.
- Partner with leadership and peers to share best practices, increase the customer experience, and take your sales to the next level.
What you will have:
- A positive and professional attitude toward customers always
- Transportation to and from work
- An independent self-starter mentality that can quickly build relationships with new people
- Solid sales or retail experience (an asset, but not required)
- Ability to walk up to 10,000 steps a day comfortably
- Full-time flexible availability
- Must be 18 years of age or older
What’s in it for you:
- Pay is $18/hour + bonus, earn up to $23/hour!
- On-site training– we’ll set you up for success!
- Real career growth, recognition, advancement, and a shot at being a valued and important part of a fun and fast-growing company
If this sounds like you and you are excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.