WHAT ON EARTH IS DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands & is an industry disruptor with a science first approach to innovation. DECIEM was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed DECIEM to be a happy family (of people and beauty brands), rooted in kindness, creativity, diversity, and respect, alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing rapidly and we’re looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a detail-oriented, problem solver who has experience working in CPG supply chain replenishment and who will thrive in an exciting and fast-paced evolving environment.
This role will be based out of head office in Toronto
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Supports the Replenishment team’s core daily/weekly/monthly routines
- Opens DC transfer orders as guided by Replenishment Senior Manager and arranges shipments with the transportation team
- Collaborates closely with warehouse team to ensure transfer orders are shipped On Time in Full
- Coordinates replenishment of Free Standing Store warehouse and controls target safety stock setting
- Maintains weekly Outbound Shipment Plan to provide visibility of all outbound shipments to the Hub DC transportation and warehouse team
- Maintains daily ETA report to provide visibility of all incoming shipments to the DC teams in the DECIEM network
- Supports manufacturing date rework process on Korean SKUs
- Attends the Weekly Supply Calls with DCs
- Publishes the meeting summary of weekly production calls, DC calls & ad-hoc meetings
- Thoroughly documents and updates the status of products with production delays, QA issues, packaging shortages/late arrivals, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to navigate between several modules/programs
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Experienced working with transportation and supply chain management, supply chain analysis or retail analysis is preferred
WHAT YOU’LL BE GAINING BY JOINING OUR TEAM
There’s a lot of good stuff that comes along with being a DECIEM team member. Here’s a few of our favourite perks and benefits, in no particular order…
- Generous Vacation & Personal Days, plus additional time off for volunteering in your community, voting, peaceful protesting, celebrating your birthday, and more.
- 6 months of paid time off for new parents (inclusive of all genders).
- Work from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- A hybrid work model (for applicable roles).
- Summer Friday’s – get off at 1pm all summer long! (for applicable roles).
- A dog-friendly office (and lots of cute dogs to play with).
- Unlimited access to an Employee Assistance Program that includes mental health care, mindfulness programs, and more.
- Access to Development Grants & a LinkedIn Learning membership to help you keep growing and learning.
- A generous discount on DECIEM products for you, your family, and your friends.
BUILDING GROWTH TO POWER GOOD
- We are a People first company that lives by our core values to…
- Do the right thing
- Create impact
- Respect small things
- ❤️ Care too much
- Be the future
These values continue to guide us in all that we do. Along the way, we’ve been honoured to win some pretty incredible awards, including a CEW Achiever Award, Best Skincare Brand at Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards, and Most Popular Sustainable Brand by The Cosmetify Index Global. We’re still blushing!
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL IMPACT
DECIEM’s objective is to build growth and do good things while prioritizing people, animals, and the Earth.
Our Sustainability strategy is focused on fighting climate change, improved waste management, responsible packaging, responsible sourcing and product lifecycle, and water conservation.
In 2020, DECIEM established the Good Fund to support both large and grassroots charities in response to global events.
CREATING A HUMAN WORLD OF BEAUTY
DECIEM is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) by creating meaningful, measurable change in the lives of our team members and in the communities where we operate. Achieving equality is critical to DECIEM and our future. You can learn more about our DEI commitment in our open letter, “Commit to Change, Change will Come”.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation, please let us know.
WANT TO JOIN US
Thank you for reading the whole thing! If you liked what you heard, kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. <3
- Address Toronto