Mirage Renovations Inc. is a company that specializes in the renovation and maintenance of high-rise rental apartment buildings.
We are a rapidly growing company looking for a reliable, hard-working, and dedicated renovator to join our team.
You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Door slab installation.
- Ceramic tile installation.
- Finish Plumbing.
- Kitchen and countertop installation.
- Light Maintenance work. (Shelving, toilet paper holder install, medicine cabinets etc.)
- Travel during work hours paid.
- No weekends!
- Room for growth!
- Paid as a sub-contractor for maximum earning potential.
- This is a full-time position (not for general contractors).
- Salary based on experience and will be fair and negotiable.
- Mon- Friday.
- 8-10 hour shifts.
- A set of their own tools.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Reliable transportation to travel between multiple work sites during the day.
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
About Mirage Renovations:
Mirage renovations Inc. is an interior renovations company that specializes in residential apartment building rental units. We pride ourselves on a quick job, done well and at a reasonable price. Years of experience in the rental apartment sector has allowed us to build a highly dedicated and efficient team that is able to tackle jobs of any size. Capital Projects: – Drop Ceiling installation – Corridor painting – Metal door and frame replacements – Finish work after large scale building updates – Garage Painting – Balcony Repairs – Fences Suite turnovers: We can handle all the components of a complete turnover: – Demolition – Plaster & paint – Electrical – Plumbing – Cabinetry – Tub Surrounds – Flooring – Baseboards – Tiles – Tub surrounds – Doors & Frames – Cleaning In-suite/ Odd jobs: We are well- equipped to provide solutions to all your maintenance needs. – Repairing flood damage – Plaster repairs – Door replacement – Painting – Finish work after plumbing repairs – Leaky faucets – Hardware replacement – Boiler room repairs – Fire- rating updates