When you join GriffEnergy, one of the largest residential solar companies in the nation, you’ll have the opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. We are seeking self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener world, and who want to succeed at all levels of their career.
As a full-time Solar Consultant, you’ll be trained on all GriffEnergy products with the opportunity to generate business through presentations to prospective buyers and clients. Griffenergy will expand your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic preparation
What you will do…
- Become a specialist in renewable energy and other technology products and their benefits to the user.
- Help families save money through our products and consumer-focused sales ethics.
- Inbound and outbound lead responses
- Participate in ongoing training events, camps with a focus on team building, leadership, and mentorship.
Experience in the following industries will be an asset
- Physics & Engineering
- Business and Financing
- General Construction
- Environmental and Sustainability
Must have an office set up or willing to invest in a home-based office set up.
Interviews will be arranged either at our warehouse or in person between our job sights.
Please drop us a short paragraph explaining your current lifestyle and what you are looking to achieve. We would like to know why you are applying with us and what kind of value would you like to bring into the marketplace.
Commission Only Warm Leads Are Provided
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$115,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Public safety first
- Have you or are you able to work on commission only?