Registered Practical Nurses are responsible for provision and management of cost effective nursing care to individuals in the community. You will also delegate tasks to different levels of healthcare workers, participating as a full member of the healthcare team.
Our Visiting nurses provide client care in the client’s own home. They provide physical assessments, symptom control support, palliative care, rehabilitation therapy, wound care, education, counselling to individuals and families and much more.
Our Shift nurses provide extended visits for clients who are medically fragile, technologically dependent children, chronic/complex care adults, palliative, require pain and symptom management and much more.
School and Clinic nursing positions available in various sites.
Are you a Nurse who prides yourself on empathy, adaptability, and excellent judgment? If so, this position may be the ideal fit for you!
Days, evenings or nights available.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and work to your full scope and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 125 years strong
What we need from you:
- Must be a Registered Nurse, in the Province of Ontario
- Experience in community health an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required and a Vulnerable Sector Search and/or a Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Come for the job, stay for the learning, and the chance to make a difference.
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical locations:
Niagara Falls, ON
St Thomas, ON
Iroquois Falls, ON
Kirkland Lake, ON
Owen Sound, ON
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they’re not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.