Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) – Palliative Care Experience – Safer than Ever
INTEGRACARE IS STRONGER AND SAFER THAN EVER
· INTEGRAcare and our Clients are looking for Heroes. We are actively looking for Compassionate, Engaging & Caring Registered Practical Nurses – RPNs that have Palliative care experience to work 10-12 hour shifts.
· INTEGRAcare is the Home Healthcare Employer of Choice during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
o INTEGRAcare provides Free PPE to keep you safe;
o INTEGRAcare pays Pandemic Pay of extra $3/hour
o INTEGRAcare has a One-Workplace Policy to keep you safe;
o INTEGRAcare conducts virtual interviews;
o INTEGRAcare offers digital onboarding and;
· We offer Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & safe workplace environments.
WHAT WE DO
INTEGRAcare’s dedicated and exceptional teams of Registered Practical Nurses work as Caregivers to provide extraordinary care, which fosters client independence and joyful living in their homes. We are seeking RPNs for private care in the Client’s homes (1 to 1 care). We are seeking RPNs with availability and flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and evenings.
WHAT OUR TEAM IS SAYING
“Integracare is like a family”
“Being part of the INTEGRAcare family has given me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I’ve made a difference in someone’s life”
RPNs may be required to complete the following tasks: Administering medications topically, through natural body orifices, through tubes and by intracutaneous or subcutaneous injection companionship, personal support, meal preparation and feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
· 12 Hour Shifts! You can work full-time hours!
· Free PPE for every shift
· Competitive pay
· One to One Care
· Free Uniform top and name tag provided
· Educational Opportunities for Personal Support Workers (PSW), Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs)
· Employee of Excellence awards
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE?
Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) and Caregiver (Informal)
INTEGRAcare provides a wide range of private nursing care and personal support services for individuals in their homes, as well as in hospitals, retirement residences and long-term care facilities.
For more information about INTEGRAcare, visit www.integracare.ca
INTEGRAcare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities. Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
- Overtime pay
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Complete PPE will be provided
- Palliative care: 1 year (required)
- RPN/RN Certificate & CNO Registration (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place