- Oversee day to day management of a portfolio of properties.
- Ensure excellent customer relations through consistent personal contact and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for facility revenue and expenses including preparing and operating within an approved budget; analyzing monthly financial statements and preparation of monthly management report.
- Supervise and/or develop appropriate operating procedures for the properties ensuring legislative or regulatory requirements are adhered to and emergency response procedures are regularly updated.
- Remain current regarding changes to the market area, business trends, competitor’s activities, community initiatives and other matters affecting the portfolio of facilities.
- Delivery on contract promises, increased effectiveness and/or efficiency of delivered services and concepts leveraging innovation and best practice opportunities’
- Conducts periodic internal review to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction through service excellence
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with vendors and other third parties to understand challenges and opportunities, ensure timely exchange of information and ensure service level requirements are met
- Ensure standard operating procedures, planned maintenance activities and any other relevant guidelines are maintained, stored correctly and strictly adhered to with suggestions offered to update as appropriate
- All other duties as required by management.
- 5+ years of related experience with a multiple-site portfolio, post-secondary courses in facility management or a university degree, combined with a strong service ethic commitment.
- Must have a strong knowledge of building electrical, mechanical, HVAC and building structural systems
- Experience in coordinating all building services utilizing contractors and in-house staff
- Knowledge of Local and National electrical codes, National Building Code and National Fire Code is an asset
- Computer Skills – Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Relationship Skills – Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written with owners, tenants and team members; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills; committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with company objectives; ability to exercise confidentiality
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate one’s time effectively and manage tight deadlines; ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; results oriented, detail oriented and accurate
- Decision Making Skills – Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning; ability to achieve goals using a strategic approach; proven innovation with a willingness to manage and adapt to change
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.