The Granite Club is looking for an Intersections Attendant who will be responsible for ensuring that Member’s food and beverage purchases are accurately and efficiently processed through the P.O.S. System in a fast and friendly manner. The Intersections Attendant creates a positive dining experience by ensuring that all mise-en-place is adequately stocked and that dining areas are maintained. This position requires the individual to act as an ambassador and representative of the Granite Club.
Benefits of working for the Club
- Healthy and delicious daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for employees and their families.
- Indoor parking for Employees.
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family.
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness memberships.
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health.
- Open and closing duties for Intersections.
- Processing of chits, verification of Member’s names and Club number.
- Provide completed cash out and cross-referenced check sum at the end of each shift.
- Responsible for depositing cash and chits in the safe at completion of shift.
- Clear and clean tables ensuring chairs, banquettes and floor are tidy.
- Organize dirty plates and cutlery in the service stations.
- Clean all highchairs and booster seats after use.
- Assist with the making of coffee and refilling of condiments.
- Responsible for monitoring the president’s Lounge and keeping it clean and organized.
- Check food and beverage items for expiration dates.
- Monitor food and beverages in the display cases and replenish as necessary.
- Report all equipment and maintenance issues to the Outlet Manager.
- Follow all fire and emergency procedures.
- Knowledgeable about the employee handbook and follow all the policies.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork, sincerity, helpfulness and courtesy.
- Pick up of requisitioned products.
- Minimum Grade 12 education and 1 year related work experience
- Good working knowledge of English (Written and Verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Able to take direction and prioritize
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM
About the Granite Club
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada’s premier private Members’ family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
If you are a passionate individual looking to work as part of a growing team, click apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our opportunity!