Brief Role Description
Brook Restoration is seeking experienced Proposal Coordinator with knowledge and experience in preparing submissions for RFT’s, RFQ’s, and RFP’s from the Pre-qualification to tender submission. The Proposal Coordinator works within the Business Development & Estimating Team at the Head Office in Toronto. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Write and edit standard and customized content for proposals. RFP’s, RFI’s, and RFQ’s in adherence to RFQ/RFP requirements.
· Produce content that is high in quality and that wins
· Desktop and internal research related to proposal submissions including coordinating with other departments to confirm the accuracy of the information and ensuring the content is tailored to client and proposal needs.
· Contribute to lessons learned and internal debrief of proposals meetings
· Assist team with coordinating the assembly and production of proposal/presentation process: writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, resumes, schedules, etc.
· Work with the team to identify key messages and incorporate into communication
· Assist with and create internal communication initiatives to communicate with Brook team
· Perform additional duties as required
· Lead the proposal process from start to finish
· Collaborate with Project team and other stakeholders
· Update and maintain marketing materials such as project profiles, resumes, case studies, testimonials, photo library, etc.
· Provide graphic design support, including developing templates in both Word and InDesign
· Able to work on multiple proposals at once
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
· 2-5 years of marketing and proposal work experience within the construction industry.
· Previous experience or a strong interest in Construction is desirable
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a strong eye for detail.
· Post-secondary education, preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite, working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Creative Suite and MS Office.
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Fast-paced work environment
Who we are
We are an industry-leading Building Restoration company offering an unbelievable opportunity to join our young and growing team.
Brook Restoration is a well-established company that specializes in all types of construction restoration projects including commercial, institutional, and residential/condominium. Our projects range from small scale to complex multiyear phases across Ontario. We offer our clients a service that is knowledgeable, cooperative, insightful, and uncompromising and work under the principle that every project we encounter is unique and deserves its own innovative solution. That’s our commitment.
Brook Restoration is in the middle of a large growth period with a multitude of new projects lined up and as a result is seeking employees with different experience levels to join our team of restoration professionals.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Restoration: 1 year (preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (preferred)