We are a renovation company that focuses on rental units in high rise apartments throughout the GTA. We specialize in complete apartment turnovers but also do work in occupied units. Mirage Renovations is looking for is a site supervisor with at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry and at least 3 years of experience with interior renovations. This is a FULL-TIME position. The position is hands on. You will be required to be on active sites and in direct contact with all trades. Material handling will be required periodically.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry, with a proven ability to manage own forces and subcontractors.
- A knowledge of the wide array of materials associated with interior renovation.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to foresee delays and construction setbacks.
- An ability to adapt to constant changes and minor impediments.
- Proven conflict resolution skills.
- A proficiency in Microsoft office (Primarily Word and Excel).
- Experience with Invoice 2 Go or similar invoicing software.
- A valid full G Driver’s licence.
- Their own set of tools.
About Mirage Renovations:
Mirage renovations Inc. is an interior renovations company that specializes in residential apartment building rental units. We pride ourselves on a quick job, done well and at a reasonable price. Years of experience in the rental apartment sector has allowed us to build a highly dedicated and efficient team that is able to tackle jobs of any size. Capital Projects: – Drop Ceiling installation – Corridor painting – Metal door and frame replacements – Finish work after large scale building updates – Garage Painting – Balcony Repairs – Fences Suite turnovers: We can handle all the components of a complete turnover: – Demolition – Plaster & paint – Electrical – Plumbing – Cabinetry – Tub Surrounds – Flooring – Baseboards – Tiles – Tub surrounds – Doors & Frames – Cleaning In-suite/ Odd jobs: We are well- equipped to provide solutions to all your maintenance needs. – Repairing flood damage – Plaster repairs – Door replacement – Painting – Finish work after plumbing repairs – Leaky faucets – Hardware replacement – Boiler room repairs – Fire- rating updates