If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Project Administrator will support the regional team in providing daily administrative support. In this role, the successful candidate will support company operations by maintaining and growing office systems.
- Data entry and tracking of project costs (e. enter and maintain purchase orders, as well as Pcard (company credit card) transaction records)
- Assist vendorsand customers with obtaining information required for payment of invoices.
- Assist with processing Accounts Payable, including follow up with staff for approval
- Support preparation of monthly Project WIP meetings, for further discussions on revenue forecasts and tracking of budgeted costs against expectations
- Compile weeklytimesheet and disbursement tracking reports to support the preparation of accurate monthly Project invoicing. Review vendor costs coding, verifying that charges and allocations to internal Project expense accounts are correct.
- Support the General Operations of the Project & Development team.
- Support the coordination and financial administration of Client & Inter-Coand Vendor Agreements. Review new project and change order documentation for data integrity and accuracy, ensuring all intake requirements are met
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Assist with tracking and logging Purchasing Card activityto the appropriate project and cost codes
- Provide local Sales and Marketing Support.
- Support the development and maintenance of project process templates.
- Consolidate & maintain historical project financial data to develop benchmarking database and provide monthly Ad Hoc reporting.
- Gather financial information from internal and external sources and prepare Ad Hoc reports as may be required.
- Coordinate with Project Team to disburse and track Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the Project Management Team as needed.
- Coordinate project meetings as needed, including external vendor Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Provide overflow operational support to other teams as may be required.
- Data entry and clerical duties as required
- Assist with onboarding new hires as required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Financial and Administrative experience
- College Diploma or certification or a combination of equivalent business experience and/or training.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track, consolidate, and analyze large amounts of data and information.
- Strong project management and support skills required with expert attention to detail, accuracy, analytic consistency, and data integrity.
- Requires mathematical skills to accurately develop statistics.
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally.
- Excellent computer skills to prepare statistical data and reports are a must. Microsoft Office Applications (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience with Accounting Systems, and the ability to learn other software quickly as required.
- Proactive, resourceful, and hands-on independent worker requiring minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Why work at Ainsworth?
Ainsworth is growing at an unprecedented rate and to help attract and retain top talent, we provide benefits on your first day with us. We offer a wide variety of benefits including the following:
Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental and medical benefits, including wellness supports, RRSP matching and generous vacation
Growth: In-house training and development, access to LinkedIn Learning and other professional development opportunities, Employee performance-based bonus program, where applicable
Rewards: Service milestones and peer recognition plus Employee Discounts and Incentives
Flexibility: Hybrid working models, where applicable
Diversity: An inclusive organization that embraces diversity and belonging; work in a great team atmosphere with future potential for promotion within company
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.