Title: Priva Clerk
Reports to: Production Manager, Mucci Farms
Based at: Mucci Farms Ltd. Kingsville, Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time, permanent, 6 days a week (as required); and some additional hours which may include Saturdays, depending on workload and priorities.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Make daily corrections to the Labour Registrations; create Maps and Graphs to make sure the corrections are done accurately.
- Communicate effectively to employees about any errors found in the Registrations and follow up on re-occurring issues to discipline employees.
- Create weekly reports for the Labour Supervisors to identify the areas that need improvement and analyze the possible solutions.
- Prepare accurately and timely bi-weekly hours report for Payroll purposes containing Bonuses in dollar amount and Percentages per Department.
- Create and display/post the Employees’ Performances in a weekly basis.
- Collect and record accurately all the data related with the Farm’s Production.
- Utilize the Priva System (FS Performance) to the best of the abilities to ensure quality and performances of the Crop Activities are maximized.
- Help in the resolution of any personnel related issues.
- General Administration tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College diploma/certificate in Business Administration preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in an Administration environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English; and additional languages (Spanish, will be considered an asset).
- Familiarity with Priva computer software will be considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
Note: this description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties may be assigned.
Mucci Farms welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation. Mucci Farms is achieving a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Thank-you to all candidates for applying and showing interest in Mucci Farms Ltd. Please note that with such a high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the ones we will be moving forward with.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kingsville, ON N9Y 2N1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (preferred)
- Spanish (required)
Work Location: In person