Richardson Industrial Finishers Ltd. has been in operation since 1966, spraying protective liquid and powder coatings, as well as providing abrasive blasting services to a vast array of industries. We strive to provide high quality, long lasting, and durable coatings that increase product life cycle and reduce maintenance costs. Our facility boasts some of the most advanced equipment in the industry, allowing us to consistently deliver some of the highest quality, longest lasting finishes available.
- Powder coat components on an automated production line. Must have the ability to read/organize work orders.
- Prepare automated equipment, including filling spray containers with correct powder, connecting all air hoses with available tools, and regulating width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique.
- Must be able to clean/maintain automated equipment.
- Must ensure a quality finish throughout the painting process.
- Must understand paint quality and thickness and be able to adjust equipment accordingly.
- Maintain work area and keeps area clean and organized; responsible for the maintenance of equipment.
- Competitive compensation
- Work/life balance
- Corporate support
- Mentorship and development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- powder painting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)