We are currently seeking EVENING (6pm-1am) employees for our Copper Branch location (410 Bathurst) as we plan to re-open soon! We’re open Monday-Sunday from 10am-1am (+1 hour to close)
As a Copper Branch employee, you will create the Copper Branch Experience for our customers by providing exceptional customer service, serving quality and healthy meals and drinks, and by maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the Copper Branch guiding principles and best of all, you’ll be part of a young successful company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Full menu knowledge and food preparation
- Customer service
- Maintaining inventory
- Maintaining a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
- Communicates information to manager
- Assists with new employees training
- Contributes to positive team environment
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer-comes-first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Copper Branch operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each shift. Maintains a clean and organized work space so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality food products and beverages consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Food Handler (before starting)
It’s time for you to be a part of a great workplace too. Great discount and hours!
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Food Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fast Food: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Address Toronto